We all know physicians are central to successful value-based results. But data overload and inefficient workflows frustrate their ability to best capture patient health status. When even a modest increase in HCC-RAF scores can mean significant revenue increases, health organizations are relentlessly focused on new processes and technologies to maximize performance and support their teams.
Harnessing AI can help physicians master the workflow associated with value-based care by surfacing the right data and streamlining clinical review. These technologies help ensure diagnoses aren’t missed and capture a full representation of the patient risk—all while reducing the burden on physicians.
Watch the recording to learn:
- First-hand tips to increase physician satisfaction and engagement in value-based care
- Why workflow changes may be more important than you think—and how technology can aid in them
- How AI can help improve HCC capture for your group, including key findings from the AAFP Innovation Lab study of the Navina AI technology:
- 25% increase in diagnoses documented per visit
- 37% increase in Risk Adjustment Scores per visit
- Dr. Steven Waldren, MD - Vice President & Chief Medical Informatics Officer at American Academy of Family Physicians
- Dr. Ronen Gordon, MBBS BSc - Senior Medical Manager at Navina
- Dr. Timothy Dudley, MD - Former CMO @Colorado Care Partners Group (HealthOne)