On one hand: health organizations, propelled by value-based care, are relentlessly focused on the new processes and tech they need to maximize performance.
On the other: teams adapting to this shift must align their entire operational model - even motivations - to succeed. Bringing both sides together requires a comprehensive, integrated approach - woven together by advanced, sensitive digital tools.
Our panel of industry-leading speakers will offer invaluable insights into the available solutions and proven workflows being implemented to reduce the effort required to achieve optimal risk adjustment scores at the point-of-care. Watch the webinar to learn:
- Strategies to manage change and ensure success in this new environment
- Workflow optimization
- Team structure
- Latest available value-based care technologies
- A technology showcase: how a leading EHR-integrated point-of-care AI solution is currently increasing risk adjustment scores while reducing the burden on the team
- Kamal Jethwani, MD MPH - Managing Partner and CEO, Decimal Health
- Dana McCalley, MBA - Director of Quality Programs (Risk Adjustment & Quality), Millennium Physician Group
- Joseph Hafner - Director of Risk Adjustment, Millennium Physician Group
- Yair Lewis, MD, PhD - SVP Medical, Navina