Be the first to see it live on November 15, 2023 | 12 PM ET
Does your quality team spend countless hours sifting through patient charts to find evidence, manually checking patient eligibility, and comparing data on spreadsheets? At Navina, we know that care gap management is a huge and growing burden. That's why we're excited to give you a sneak peek of our groundbreaking Al-powered quality solution– a tool designed to automate and streamline care gap closure.
This exclusive event is designed specifically for quality leaders like you, and we invite you to be the first to see it live before its public debut. Join us on November 15 to experience howAl specifically tailored to quality measurement can significantly enhance your team's efficiency and quality performance with:
- Real-time care gap alerts at the point of care
- Automatic reconciliation of quality gap data from multiple sources (claims data, payer care gap files, HIE)
- AI-powered identification of closed but not yet reported gaps based on clinical evidence
- Automatic exclusion of ineligible patients from quality measures
- Dynamic performance dashboard for instant satisfaction tracking across various measures
VP of Value-Based Care at Navina
Ronen Gordon, MD
Head of Medical Product at Navina
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get ahead with a solution that promises to be indispensable for your team. Spots are limited, so register today to ensure you’re part of this transformative experience!