For advanced primary care practices, where the patient-provider relationship and comprehensive, quality care are the guiding principles, scaling their value-based strategy requires the right processes and technologies that will support their teams in effectively and empathically serving patient populations.
Hear from a panel of leaders from the American Academy of Family Physicians and Cano Health, whose 141 value-based primary care centers serve seniors and their communities in six states. In the recording, they discuss the use of AI technology in improving population health; patient experience; clinician well-being and productivity—all while advancing value-based outcomes across the organization.
Watch recording to learn more about:
- Scaling operations without sacrificing quality or value
- Strategies from leaders in advanced primary care for engaging providers in value
- Aligning cross-organizational workflows among clinicians and coders with the use of AI
- Steven Waldren, MD - VP and CMIO at AAFP
- Robert E. Kenney, MD - Senior Medical Director at Cano Health
- Dr. Ronen Gordon, MBBS BsC - Senior Medical Manager at Navina